United Way &
Opportunity to reinforce 211 as a United Way strategy
- Intentional use of UW in messaging & assets
- 211 & UW messaging overlap
In 2022 we partnered with Columbus State for a brand survey. We included a few questions about 211.
The survey results showed:
- Most were not familiar with 211.
- Younger participants felt they were familiar.
- Most people heard about 211 through their employer.
Share about 211, increase awareness in the community, and boost connection with United Way
Measuring success through:
20K: Sum of advertising budget
10K: Sum of marketing materials, video assets
10K: Sum of printing budget
- Meeting with Village Films
- Develop assets
- Develop tagline:
United Way’s 211: Ready to listen, Prepared to help, Here for you
Shortened to United Way’s 211, Here for You
- Define messaging for audiences