Women United is a network of dynamic women leaders. Part of the United Way, they build opportunities for women and girls of all ages.
Together we inspire and support one another to make meaningful change in the Chattahoochee Valley
Empowering Our Community
Women United leads 3 programs that deliver services right here, where we live.
We fund vouchers and collect undergarments each year to deliver essential items to local women and girls. To date, we’ve donated over 17,000 pieces of clothing.
We assist non-traditional students to pursue college degrees and certificates. So far, we’ve given scholarships totaling over $14,000.
Women Helping Women Assistance Fund
With help from our Community Partners, we aid women and women-led households with rent, utility assistance, and childcare.
Women of Action
- Volunteer Opportunities throughout the year
- Invitation to Community Engagement Lunch & Learns
- Invitation to Power of the Purse fundraiser
- Membership Event Opportunities throughout the year
Women of the Next Generation
- All Benefits of previous level
- Invitation to Professional Development Lunch & Learn
- Opportunity to serve on a committee
Includes individuals participating in the Aspiring Leaders Program.
- All Benefits of previous levels
- Full Membership
- Opportunity to participate in the decision-making process by serving on Women United Board
- Recognition at all events throughout the year
- Invitation to private networking events
Women of Tocqueville
Includes individuals participating in the Tocqueville Society.
- All benefits of previous levels
- Membership in the national Alexis de Tocqueville Society
Other giving groups
Members support our annual campaign at the highest level.
Emerging Leaders United
Members dedicate their time and talents to service and advocacy.
Members help break the cycle of poverty and create a better Chattahoochee Valley.
Members partner with the United Way to create long-term change.