Let’s work together for a brighter future for all.
BRAND & MESSAGING GUIDELINES
United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley leads efforts to address our community’s toughest challenge: Poverty. We partner with organizations and people of all backgrounds to provide every person in our community with opportunities to succeed. Let’s work together for a brighter future for all.
Our community is working to reduce poverty by improving Health Access, Economic Mobility, and Educational Equity for every person in the Chattahoochee Valley:
United Way advocates for quality, holistic, and compassionate care. We are committed to supporting community partners and services that address the physical, mental, and social-emotional wellbeing of our neighbors.
The ability of an individual or family to improve their financial status can have a multi-generational, positive impact on the overall well-being of the child, family, and community. United Way connects people to services for immediate needs and resources to plan for a brighter future.
A child’s education doesn’t begin or end in the classroom. United Way is committed to supporting children from birth so that every child has a great start in life, resources to be successful in school and community, and will graduate from high school on time, ready for college or career.
- BRAND & MESSAGING GUIDELINES: Encourage your marketing team to become familiar with United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley’s brand and messaging guidelines (Above).
- IMPACT STORIES: Submit impact stories quarterly that highlight success stories from United Way-funded programming, services, or initiatives.
- TV/NEWS MEDIA: Acknowledge your partnership with United Way in any media releases that connect to United Way-funded programming, services, or initiatives. Please forward featured news and TV articles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DIGITAL MATERIALS: Whenever possible, please link to United Way from your agency’s website, social media, blog articles, etc. at www.unitedcv.org and tag us @unitedwaycv on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn. For collaboration and partnerships with Home for Good, please tag @homeforgoodcv on Facebook. For collaboration and partnerships with The Basics Chattahoochee Valley, please tag @cvbasics on Facebook or Instagram.
- PRINTED MATERIALS: Community Partners may be provided with printed United Way materials and other items upon request. Please display prominently at agency and/or events to promote partnership with United Way.
The consistent and correct use of the United Way Community Partner logo is essential. The Community Partner logo should be visible on all printed (e.g., flyers, brochures, newsletters, annual reports, invitations, etc.) and digital or broadcast (e.g., website, social media, articles, press releases, TV, etc.) materials.
The logo should not be smaller than .75 inches wide for print and 90 pixels or 1.25 inches wide for screen applications. Do not redraw or rescale the logo. Do not alter elements of the logo, to include changing the font, altering colors, separating the symbol from the United Way name, distorting the shape, adding elements over the logo, or rearranging the elements of the logo.
Local Community Partner Logo
This logo should be used if your agency receives funding from United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley and no other United Way.
General Community Partner Logo
This logo should be used if your agency receives funding from more than one United Way.
United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley Logo
These logos should be used by media partners for local United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley events.
Please contact the Marketing Department if you have any questions or would like to request additional information.