UNITED WAY CAMPAIGN AMBASSADORS
“Bring us your best and we will make them BETTER.”
United Way Campaign Ambassadors are local individuals volunteering part-time for 10-12 weeks during the fall to help implement a successful United Way Campaign. They become part of the United Way team, assisting with many workplace campaigns in area businesses. Campaign Ambassadors benefit from a unique professional development program that cultivates executive talent, nurtures enthusiasm, strengthens sales skills, and raises confidence.
Campaign Ambassador benefits overview
The individuals who participate in this program will become better, more philanthropic leaders. Here’s how:
- Strengthened skills in sales, time management, communications, negotiation and presentations
- Increased self-confidence
- Valuable contacts throughout the business community
- Heightened awareness and understanding of community needs and resources in health and human services
- Provides a tool to help prepare high-potential employees for leadership roles at work and in the community
- Employees return with leadership experience and advanced personal and professional skills
- Strengthened relationships with other organizations through contacts and working relationships
- An opportunity to impact the community’s quality of life
- Maximization of volunteer effort
- Minimization of fundraising costs
- An increase in contributions to help people
- Increased knowledge about core needs in our community
Explore our work
What We Do
Addressing tough challenges together.
Chatt With Us
Local stories told from a personal perspective.
Local organizations and volunteers create lasting change.